2022 - time do fly really quick

Assalamualaikum and Hi from 21st Najihah. Yes, it has been a long time, me updating blog for my own diary purpose. Pop up on my mind about this not-so-public blog and I take a look on it. Now, I am here writing things for my future memories.

I am writing this letter to the future Najihah. I guess, it is time for me to wrote this letter to you. So, later you can look back and see what have you gone through. I hope one day, you will proud of yourself when you read this letter back.

I am in UTM for the 4th semester (already). Also, I am writing this during exam week! You know what, I am kinda proud of myself. I've been go through the phase where I do not want to continue this. I dont know who are you right now, but yes, I was in that phase not really want to work as Quantity Surveyor. Sr title is just a motivation, not really a dream. It is pain, but yes, it is actually not a dream. I dont know when will you read this, but I hope you got that Sr or you are in the phase getting that Sr. :)

I struggle a lot with inner pain. Screaming things that cannot be heard by others. Lost interest to continue study, pressured to get good result every semester and anxious with my future life. But, everything that I started, I should end it, right? So, I hope you end it well. No worries about me, I am here still normal, but gotta be proud of me and you, for getting through all this pain.

Love story? It is good but not so good. I went through almost-breakup phase. I am glad that he want to save it. I was in that heartless phase. I guess, love is still love. I hope you are still with him now, happily accepted by his family. 

I guess that's all life update from me to you. Not much to talk about family cause I will only take about the negative and hurts thing that I felt. But, my sister will be married next month. I hope she will be happy forever and get to raise her kids as what we dream of. 

Again, I hope you are happy when you read this. Thank you for being tough and strong. 

Yours - Najihah | 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time flies again - 2023

It's already August