It's already August

 I never thought the story between me and her will came back freshly to my mind as I enjoyed everything around me now. I have goods friends, met good people and have a quality time with the people I love. 

I know, she taught me things, dont put hope on others, dont hope too much, dont give lots of efforts when other side just not care and everything else. Honestly, I learnt a lot from her, I endure the pain of losing a best friend (for me of course) and I learnt that not everyone around us yang datang dalam hidup seikhlasnya untuk kenal kita. I learnt that there is a people that will come straight to your face just to tell that she cant accept you, she cant be with you anymore because you are not a good person. She taught me important lesson. Im mad at myself when I see I put lots of efforts (read: beria) on us after everything I went through because of her. 

There are lots of time I cried alone, thinking about it when it crossed my mind. Because everyone around me dont deserve to listen to my repetitive story when it comes to her. There is no one deserves to heal this pain because it is just too much that I just hoping that she came, talked to me and just put a nice closure. 

You know what hurts the most? It's already August 2023 and things happened on October 2019.

.......................................

Thank you, for the most painful experience, thank you for all of these experience you made me went through, thank you for being the reason I changed, thank you for everything. All the things and decision you made me did, thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time flies again - 2023

2022 - time do fly really quick