Time flies again - 2023

 It's already 2023. There are lots of happiness comes in 2023. But, there is also sadness and miserable things happened. However, I did not remember any of them. I learn how to move on, forget things that make me sad and be happy as I should. 

March 2023, I started my long distance relationship with him, my love. Tough enough, miss him everyday and wondering what I can do to meet him and everything. I guess, my clinginess becomes high but my maturity came forward. Being far away teach me more than everything and I really grateful that I meet him, Azizul Hakim. Someone that I went through lots of ups and downs. 

I get to understand our relationship more, getting to see how sweet Azizul handle me when I am far away from him. All the attentions and care that he shows, I started to think that I did not deserve any parts of him. But, that's the reason for me to be better and keep getting better because all I want is him for my future. 

Thank you Allah for sending me to him. Please, let me us be together for the rest of our life. Please, allow us to the marriage life if it is the best for him and for me. 

💜


Oh another life update, the 2023 me really, really grateful that Allah divert my heart to Quantity Surveyor. I met amazing people in my intern life and it is a great experience. I enjoyed very much being a qs student now. The most thing that I am grateful for is the journey. I met lots of good and nice people. And realised that I was the one who need to improve much. Hehehe, thank you Allah for making me realize on this personality of me. 

Besides, I also grateful that I did not apply for Architecture. They were so busyyy. I thought the only things an architect will do is draw and draw for the rest of their life and that's why I really wanna pursue it. But, nooo. It's a lot... Contact the authorities for design approval, do the minute meetings (ughh), conduct the minute meetings (also ugghhh).... 

Actually, the minute meeting was the thing I hate the most, so as Qs, I dont have to worry on that. Thanks Allah. :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already August

2022 - time do fly really quick