It's 2024 and one heart break felt

 My heart break pieces today but not a single sorry I get from him. To all people out there, be kind and talk nice always. You never know which topic and which parts of your wordings that could be a knife to other person. 

I am very insecure with my appearance. My face, my outfit and other things related to my appearance. You can give opinion nicely for me to improve my outfit, yes of course you can and I welcomed. I welcomed my friend to comment on my outfit on that day, if there is anything I could improve because the insecurities I felt. But commenting harshly is not a way. 

I am trying hard to be in this phase again, to change myself to become a better person in the future. To be the old Najihah that could take good care of her outfit, I miss my old self. But you, you destroy everything on this very first day of the new year. 

It was my hardest tear after a very long time. Thank you for bringing it back to me.


Despite all that negative things, thank you, Allah. For blessing my life with a great brother. A kind and understand brother. A very lovely brother that could be my home and my safe place. May all your good deeds will be accepted and all your bad deeds will be forgiven by Him, Hafizi Zaidi. Thank you for being the best brother I ever had. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time flies again - 2023

It's already August

2022 - time do fly really quick